Saturday, February 19, 2011

i'm losing you my friend

nota sampah oleh ♛cik.Zaza Zakaria♛
ko dah pilih jalan ko..dan tinggalkan aku....


it's true i'm losing you...ko dah lain...
ko tak macam dulu...
serius aku terasa dengan ko..
aku makan hati dengan ko...
sebab ko carik aku bile ko dalam susah...
bile ko senang ko ilang macam tue jekk
huwmmm...
and aku dapat rasa this is the end of our friendship..
ko da ader member baru yang lagi ko sayang..
yes i'm talking about you honey...
huwrrmm..aku rasa ini yang terbaik...
kita bukan sahabat lagi sayang...
kita hanya mampu jadi rakan...







No Doubt - Don't Speak Lyrics

You and me
We used to be together
Every day together always

I really feel
Like I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end

It looks as though you're letting go
And if it's real
Well I don't want to know

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

Our memories
They can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty frightning

As we die, both you and I
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

(CHORUS)

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are
You and me
I can see us dying...are we?

(CHORUS) 

0 mereka yang cantik dan kacak:

 

It's from HEART Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea